Thursday, December 13, 2007

-The Question To Him-

Hey guys, everyday i ask this question about Insecurity. I most say its a total turn off but its sad that i have and am dealing with it in every relationship i have been in. Yes Yes i know what you going to say, maybe its you( as in mi lol) .... Ok how is it me? Yes i have friends, yes my friends are a big part of my life (trust me i do draw the line) Yes I get hit on too like every girl , BUT I AM WITH YOU !!!! YOU.... not them . Dont you think that's a sign? Don't you think that counts for something? Of all my years on this earth just one person , just one said i was intimidating so that doesn't count, so i don't think its coz i am . So my big question, is why? Why Insecurity? Why do i have to deal with that?Why are you using the greatest weapon against me?

****

Insecurity??
What is it about this word that erks every nerve in me?
Is it ...
The constant fight that lay deep inside of you. Tossing and turning with emotions?
Is it your past hunting you?
Or is it Just me?
Calm i beg you to be,
Trust you clam you have for me
Love you declare everyday,
but trust I fail to feel
Is it just your insecurity eating you up or am I IT?
I beg you, try not to lose me
Your insecurity is taking its toll on me.
I try each day to hold on but
The trust, love n care begins to fade, or should i say pushed away
Pushed away because of the constant question i ask, WHY?
Break down these walls of stone because if your heart cant deal with it ,
your insecurity would push me away . ...




8 comments:

dScR?Be said...

Have u prayed? about this I mean

Miz Arkitect said...

Sure have.

dScR?Be said...

God will see you thru then

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

keep on trusting in God

Miz Arkitect said...

thanks you know what, i never looked at it in the way u guys r ...emm (scary) any how its going be OK ....

desperate lady said...

Hmm this is deep. Lots of guys go through this, they can't stand their gf's having male friends. Have u discussed this with him properly? Do you think your giving him reasons not to trust you? Ask him exactly wut his issue is and see if u guys can fix it.
Take care babes.

Miz Arkitect said...

Thanks Dl, havE we talked about it? YEP tired of doing that self if its meant to be fyne. and about giving him a reason not to trust me, i dont think so ,well not sure i guess he wud know better so i wud ask again !!! but really i have tried he keeps saying "i am scared i am going to loss you" I HATE THAT LINE !!!!!Be a man and be sure you have me!!!! lol ...

Miz Arkitect said...

thanks Honeywell . fingers crossed !!!