Sunday, December 23, 2007

The trip: 23rd december

Aiight i have so much to write i donno where to start from. I have been holding this back for about a whole week now. i donno what to call this blog but i know b4 i am done, i would figure it out.
***
I figured out i start from the end.
23rd December: Finally made it home, home i mean Abuja, i am sorry but even thou i was in Lagos, i couldn't just accept the fact that i was home. I know you all would say i am over reacting but i am sorry i can never get used to the lagos life. Took the first flight into abuja this morning coz i could not make the last flight last night due to the "very fast" indeed baggage service. anyways i was happy i was in ABUJA you can see the relive on my face, as in i could actually walk and talk and not be scared of my surrounding i donno how, but of all the 7 days, this was the best knowing i was on my way to Abuja . Ok was going to fly from lagos to abuja and they telling me i am entitled to one Luggage and it has to be 20 kg or sthing like that. I HAD 6 BOXES !!!THEY WHERE ALL OVER WEIGHT !!! EVEN MY HAND LUGGAGE WAS . so where should i start from. Ok i got to the front desk and had this big smile on my face "GOD GRANT ME FAVOR" was in my mind and also"gosh how bad, you trying to find a easy way out, more like bribing this guy and you praying"was in my head. Anyways like every typical "GUY" he feel for the smile. after weighing our bags and all he said we had 240kg and we a allowed 40kg only. lol i laughed and laughed coz thats not just more than half thats like times 5 . so he did it one way sha and he declared that we had 90kg (how he did it, i dont care all i knew was that i paid way less than i was to. Aiight after doing this, i was feeling so good and you know thinking wow i saved a whole lot and immediately my paranoid self came in " what if its a full flight and they have a lot of bags??? what if its more than the capacity the plan can carry???" as u can see my sister was fed up with me and these thoughts and she was like dam do you have to think that far? HELL YES I DO !! well we sat down waiting on our flight and was literally trying to survey the amount of people on the flight.(what where we going to do ? stop them??) lol Long story short sha it was a very empty flight and i felt so much better.

1 comment:

Skinny Hipster... said...

DRAMATIC NIGGGGGGGGGA!!!!!!!!!!