Sunday, December 23, 2007

23rd: the funniest and longest day

Aiight we get to Frankfurt and we waiting to board the next Flight HOME!!!! yeeee!!!! (little did i know)
So my sis and I where seated, waiting to board since we had about 4 hr transit, and we kept seeing different, size, shape, color and fashion disaster men walking towards our gate. African i most add. Ok it was a flight to Lagos and Accra, what where we expecting??? Finally, a tall , dark skin Fyne i most add brother walk by and winks at my sister and I, finally he saved the rest of the men in the gate coz my sis and I failed to believe there wasnt going to be at least ONE , just ONE nice looking African guy that can actually dress. ok when i say dress, theY get it mixed up, i am not saying the amount of "PHAT FARM, NIKE, SEAN JOHN, what else did they bastardize God??? yeah how can i for get.."ECKO, BUBRREY, COUCH" YOU WEAR, BUT HOW YOU MAKE IT WORK. god the NEXT TYME I SEE A GROWN ASS MAN WEARING A TEE SHIRT or even worse, a pair of jeans or throw backs, WITH ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko echo, written all over it, I would actually step to him and ask WHY???? and if he had the nerve, the courage to wear a matching top or bottom with it, i would just walk by and smile, coz thats some nerve.
anyways we about to board and i am literally praying i am in a roll alone with my sister and did God ans my prayer or not???? YEP
getting to my sit was like an obstacle set out to either delay me, or frustrate me, not too sure which one yet.
So we finally got to my sit and trying so hard to prepare my self mentally for the trip. Sited down, all settled, got my ipod out, coz I was ready to zone out of the environment I was in right about now. Finally the plan takes off after over an hour delay and here it goes the funniest, most annoying, aggravating, plan trip I have ever taken.
30min into the flight two guys seating right in front of my sister an I didn’t see anything wrong in turning a whole 360 and constantly stering at us. Ok this was really freaking me out I had that fake smile on like “ yes can I help you”, but no all they did was continue steering with this big ass smile on. Next thing we see, flash, flash, flash, “are you kidden me? Am I that stupid? They were acting like they taking a picture of them selves, but making in so obvious that they also trying so had not to block my sis and I out of it. No1 I was mad, why? Trust me I wasn’t ready for no pictures, No2, they tried to play smart come on I am not that STUPID. No3. I DON’T KNOW YOU !!!.
Right after that unwanted “photo shot lol”I took my blanket and covered my face I must say music was not taking me where I want to be coz they where out talking the music 100%. 10min, and yep I was finally there. I was listening to some Etta Jones, -At last- and I am so relating this song I donno how to how I felt, at last I am out of this world of loud ass African men. Yelling and talking like they in a sport bar or something. ********** All of a sudden I was out of this wonderful world I created. How???... This rude ass guy, I think he was from Ghana or so, had the never, oooooohh the nerve to pull my blanket off my face and took it further by talking
Man:“ Hey baby, beautiful Africa queen, what’s your name”?
Me: “ are you kidden me? I am sleeping
Man: Yes I know but I have been looking @ you and I choose to talk to you now
(Man drunk as u know what yelling and been hailed for pulling this annoying stunt with me.
Me: Excuse me pls can u not touch me again.
Man; I would if you give me your name.
Me: putting my blanket back on, I press the call button to get the flight attendant.
Flight attendant: yes please how may I help you?
Me: can you please have this man leave me alone?
FA: excuse me sir but you are going to have to get back to your sit.
Man: laughing and yelling like a man drunk….” Tell her al I want is her name and I would leave”
FA: excuse me sir please get back to your sit.
Man: ok I would come back when u wake up …

Ok I could not believe this guy, as income one how rude can you be? He had the nerve to pull my blanket off my head like really who dose that. I was so in shock like I was dreaming I know SOME African men well lets don’t go there MEN ca e rude but dam that’s the height of it. Well for the rest of the flight, I had my blanket over my head.
Right when they came with the Duty free, lol this guy called on one of the attendant and said he wanted to buy cigarettes aiight I was still under my blanket and I could see through so I was kind of eve’s dropping so she asked which brand, and he old her next thing I wasn’t expecting to hear at all, he then asked her “ HELLO CAN I GT HALF OF THAT ?” Yessss he actually wanted her to open it up and sell him half of the box…. Really who does that? I could not control my self and I was cracking up under the blanket and little did I know my sister was doing the same. .. That’s was mad funny at least that was a little comic relive lol
Anyways, after the whole drama and constant noise and talking like really I felt I was at a bar downtown somewhere and there is a mad soccer game going on, i was glad to be in Lagos

3 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LMAO....the funniest had to be "ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko ecko echo" AND buying half of the cig.

DID that really happen? Sounds kinda made up son......LMAO

Miz Arkitect said...

dont make me curse you out here and its a new year the sister is trying to be different anyways i so wish it was made up so maybe a dream didnt believe it either.

Blogger said...

There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT