Friday, December 28, 2007

25th December

Christmas day !!!!! yeeeee!!!! Lol aiight I woke up with a kiss on the check from my lil sister yelling Merry Christmas LOVE !!!! I sure had a big smile on my face but she was pushing it with the kisses and all lol .so I got up, went to wash my face and all and went upstairs to wish my folks a merry Christmas. We all came down stairs and exchanged gifts.... After that, we all went out side to the balcony. OMG the weather was beautiful !!!! as in yes it was sunny just right enough sun light and the wind was sooo chill so the constant combination of the sun and the wind was amazing. From where we where sitting, you can see the fog all the way over the mountains in front of us. The contrast of this fog and the trees was amazing; it sure brought out the strong intensity of the color green. Gosh I wish I had my paint brush and canvas here to paint nature at its fullest. Green would be prominent in this piece. Green with a hint of purple and brown. The mountains where all covered with grass, trees. There where also path going all the way up the mountain, this shows that people actually walked all the way up there or something trust me I didn’t even wanna know how and why. I love adventures, but not that kind of one coz can someone pls tell me how in the world am going to get back down? I guess I have finally accepted the fact that I am scared of height. The ride yesterday finally made me accept this fact. So that is a no no.

Dinner: finally I made it out today for dinner, and it was pretty nice. After dinner we all went out side, to a burn fire / cultural dance. The weather was nice, cool breeze and the fire just gave one the right amount of warmth you needed. The dancers where OK , really just ok. It was amazing thou, to see this old women actually doing their thing. Driving back to my room, I could not wait until I got back to the balcony where I felt so whole where I felt so inspired, inspired to do a whole lot, inspired to do the unthinkable. Getting outside, I couldn't see much, why? Coz of the fog. It was as thick as ever I could only see past the vision I get with out my glasses. I love the curiosity I got from this because I was wondering what was behind this thick fog. Behind my head I knew what was there, coz I still have a sketch right in front of me of what was meant to be in that blurry scene.
Happy Holidays to you all !!!!!

3 comments:

desperate lady said...

O Goodness, now i realize how much u love ur major......i havent seen anyone with so much appreciation for nature before in my life.
What did u get for christmas?

Miz Arkitect said...

aww thanks i cant imagine doing anything different ...i got loads of perfumes, bags( i am a bag lover its crazy ) a new phone, a a plane ticket to Dubai ( heard the architecture is wonderful ) !!! cant wait how was yours?

Skinny Hipster... said...

HAHAHHAH BS!!!!!!! Soundaing all "artistic" and ishhhh