Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Life of an art lover !!!


Art plays a key role in everything I do and everything that I am today.
From the house I live in and hope to design many in future (Architecture)
To the movies I love to watch (theatre),
To the books I try to read (literature)
and the sounds I cant live without (music) .
***
Painting is a form of art that’s most relaxing and rewarding.
I value all styles and mediums but I am found of abstract painting.
I paint because art is the one thing that I’ve found that expresses how I feel in a way that only I can understand the true meaning of it.
I paint not only because it relaxes me,
I paint because it give me another creative outlet,
I paint because I love colors,
I paint because I have ideas,
ideas with shapes and colors together .
I paint to express my emotions.
I paint when I am at a peak of happiness,
I paint when I am tense;
I paint when I am excited and I can not explain why .
I paint to have a true meaning of this feeling.
It is a loving experience to me.
***
Pottery is also one of my hobbies,
I love the way it test my ability to have balance,
I like the fact that each piece yields to my touch
I like the constant judgment between form and feel.
I like the feeling I get when I slice through the piece,
because in my head I know what I am creating.
The fact that I know that this piece can be a good one or bad just by my feel gives me a scene of ownership.
The most important part of pottery that I like is the fact that my feeling at that moment is portrayed in my piece.
When I am happy I make everything curvy and smooth
and when I am sad or even just bored,
I make them angular and rough finishing.
Most importantly, I like the fact that the clay firms and molds according to my will.
***
I love to travel because I get to see the beauty other parts of the world have to offer.
Also I like the diverse style of culture I get to experience with an exposure to how people act and reason.
Traveling is something I have been privileged to do ever since I was little and love it till now.
The most important thing about traveling that get me excited is my imagination during the journey.
This time I get to imagine what I think the place would look like and why I think that way. Getting to my destination I love the feeling I get when my curiosity is satisfied.
Another part of traveling I like is going around to experience the art the place has to offer. Since art is an important part of my life,
I get excited fulfilling this urge I get when ever I am at somewhere new.
***
Music is something I feel I cannot live with out.
Music is what I listen to everyday from when I wake up to when I fall asleep.
I like all kind of music. I like the way someone that knows me well can tell how I am feeling from the kind of music I am listening to.
Of all the genre of music I like, I love Soul the most.
Basically I like music that has meaning to me,
music that has soul,
music that has live.
Music helps me relax in what ever I want to do.
I also use music as a calming medium when ever I am angry or when ever I am down.
I love music also because it inspires me whenever I need it.

3 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

WOW Soo typical...guess we are going to keep reading for the next week or so...until you take a lonnnnnng break...

P.S. will be expecting more around February time lmao

dScR?Be said...

U ARE an artist my dear... And I LOVE d fact that ur not ostentatious about it... **wink wink**

Kepp it up my dear! More Power 2 u!

Miz Arkitect said...

thanks love!!!