Thursday, December 13, 2007

-sleep typing -

I have been up for three day now. Can literally count the amount of hours of sleep i have had since Sunday. Thats the horror of my Major.
ok I LOVE, LOVE, BREATH, LIVE, and did i say LOVE Architecture, but come on there's gotta be an easy way out.
Maybe its the fun we all have in the studio all hours in the night,
Maybe its the constant competition of trying to be the best
Maybe its the zeal to want to be unique n have your own style,
Maybe its knowing i work way much better under pressure.
Maybe its just Architecture.
But with all these sleepless nights, and countless money you give in, the satisfaction of seeing your design is priceless.
I am literally sleeping off in my little space here in the studio and i really want to walk out that door, go home and sleep,................zzzzzzzzz.......... but i cant i feel there is a glass wall all around this building.
I cant because i feel i have no tyme.
I cant because all i think about is on this table
I cant because all i dream about now is my design
i cant because i cant control the rush.
.................................................................................

7 comments:

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

pele dear. rem all good things dont come easy.

Miz Arkitect said...

thanks hon.

dScR?Be said...

tell me about it mehn.... when sth is ur brain child.. u'll keep PUSHING until u deliver...
still take some time to breathe though, like when a pregnant woman has contractions? she still gotta breathe a lil'... feel me...

The Lord is ur strength man... ttyl

Miz Arkitect said...

thanks love .. i sure did sset tyme aside to just BREATH was actually done a day b4 presentetion (1st time in history of my life lol )

desperate lady said...

There's nothing as good as doin a major u love so much, the excitement is enough to keep u awake all night but babe don't stress too much so u don't fall sick or something.
Do u get to sleep during the day at least?

Miz Arkitect said...

i know right ...gosh i LOVE IT !!!! lol i cant see my self doing anything else. sleep during the day? days b4 a project is due? NOO i wish . but its me and my procrastination( working on that by the way) but during my stage of procrastination, i do get some rest thou. Thanks again.

rethots said...

The very beauty of architecture is you get to bring other people's dream to reality.