Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Desperate lady, i haven't done this before either so bear with me guys .

Two Names you go by:

1) Aj

2) P

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1) Pj's

2) my glasses

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1) trust n understanding

2) love n romance

Two of your favorite things to do:

1) paint

2) laugh

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1) another vacation

2) my jill scott's cd

Two pets you had/have:

1) a fish - i actually almost flushed her down coz i had to travel on vacation so i gave her out instead. : (

2) fish (still alive lol) : )

Two people you think will fill this out:

1) N.E.E.F

2) Honeywell

Two thigs you did last night:

1) went out with friends

2) danceddddddddddddd

Two things you ate last night:

1) spring roll

2) more spring roll lol

Two people you last talked to:

1) my lost best friend i haven't spoken to in 5 years

2) Mr Untitled "wink wink "

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1) going to the bank

2) lunch with Mr untitled "double wink " lol

Two longest car rides:

1) Atlanta to Baltimore

2) -------------------

Two favourite holidays:

1) Christmas

2) thanksgiving !!!

Favourite Beverages:

1) Water

2) coffee !!!!

Person no longer alive you'd like to talk to:

1) Grandma

2) E ( high school class mate)

Thanks DL now i feel the way u did. This sounds boring... i read throu and was like emmm do i post this???
Here it is anyways .. thanks for tagging miii...

i hereby tag: Neef, Honeywell, rethots, little miss me, Undaconstruction, the scribe and my perspective !!! enjoy

Thanks yall for stopping by !!!!

14 comments:

desperate lady said...

omg Paradigm i'm so mad at u o, u had 4 new posts n u didn't inform me. ok let me go read so i can catch up.

desperate lady said...

lol ur welcome darling, urs isn't boring at all....ok so who's Mr untitled? girl please blog about him i beg u...no suspence.
fish? lmaooo, u still have a fish as a pet? u feed it?

Miz Arkitect said...

ahahha lol Mr untitied?? i blogged about him u go n read lol . and yes i had a fish!! and i am proud of it lol ( i am scared of any kinda aminal i donno why so its tiny and i dont feel intimidated lol) sad isnt it ... yes i feed it oh come on i am not that baddddd ... thanks again

Unknown said...

How nice
U like fishes?
that's kool.
I want a cat so bad
I cant have one though o..
My family members vowed not to visit me if i buy one lol..

Miz Arkitect said...

ahaha lol @ ur family members ... my mum wud say sthing like that. i dont like cats.. did i say cat? like i said, i am scared of animals period ... yeah i love fishes coz they this little lol thanks for stopping bye

Miz Arkitect said...

@ Dl.. sorry i didnt inform you, next tyme !! same thing applies to you. i see there is a competition of who's first need to catch up !!!

little miss me said...

simplicity isn't boring.plus this meme isn't one of the most exciting ones in blogville lol.nice post.thanx for tagging me..just did the meme.:)

desperate lady said...

Babe pls come n finish Mr untitled jist abeg o, ive been stalking,
Found any dirt?

if ~ever said...

Fun read... thanks for coming over to my blog. So you like spring rolls, huh? Those are my favorites, YUMMY~

WrkNProgress said...

Good list, thanks for stopping by.

Miz Arkitect said...

@little miss me:thanks for always stopping bye!!!
@ if-eva: u welcome and yes i do!!!
@ WrkNProgress : thanks for stopping bye
@Dl: working on it so far no dirt looking hard lol an update coming really soon who knows maybe tonight !!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

hahahh will post mine tomorrow-not feeling too good.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ Honeywell: ahahah lol now thats scary (eat them) lol yes they so stress free, cute and they dont bark @ mi lol
@ Neef: hope u feel better ;love see u tomorrow .. YEEEhhh .

Eb the Celeb said...

I started this thing... just following the links to see how far its gotten