Monday, January 21, 2008

-His Taste-



I wasn't going to blog about this, but Dl asked the funniest question!!!"has he kissed u yet? what does he taste like? lemon? shit? abeg update oooo"

So i decided to title this post, "His Taste" before i start, i know for sure its not like shit, lol but not too sure about lemon.....
13min B4 knowing:

its 12:30pm and i am rushing into town. I have just 3 hrs to spend with Mr untitled today before i fly out, and i hope we have as much fun as we normally do. Last night didnt end too good coz i was ansing a whole lot of questions. Questions that has to do with him, me and my bf. Am i going to leave the devil i know for the angel i barley know? am i going to loss the what seem perfect for the very imperfect? how am i going to let my bf know i really want out? am i getting out coz of me or coz of MR untitled?? what do i really want? what does God want for me? how..........."Phone ringing, interrupting my recollection process"

Mr U: sorry am running late, the meeting took longer than i expected.

P: thanks fyne i am not there yet should be there in 10min

Mr: oh cool i guess i would be there before you than, was worried i kept you waiting

P: na u didnt call u when i get there

Mr U: ok then

... so where was I? yeah How do i know .. how do i know what ? gosh his call messed my whole thinking process up.. anyways what eva i am just going to enjoy this day and i guess see what time has in stock for us.


I get out of the car to meet him gave him a hug as usual and immediately his face was in front of mine. I could barely feel his lips at first. was so soft it could have been a rush of air over my lips. Immediately, my eyes closed shut in response, the absence of one sense( sight) alerted the other four. Especially the one i want in particular( touch) Two more gentle brushes of what felt like air( am i imagining them i thot) Eager to feel his flesh against mine. The next touch of his lips takes away the notion from my mind, The thot that this is an imagination. There is pressure now, firm but soft, cool yet warm, sweet yet minty. The warmth from his touch moves into me through the union of our lips causing "real" butterflies to rise in my stomach, my palms sweaty and my heart raceing.... dum dum dum i could feel his too. I love the feel of his lip. I was surprised that angular face of his could contain anything soft. so soft, so delicate, so .... wonderful. As i think this, his lips part, but not too much, just enough to trap my upper lips a hint of a nibble and a suck is all i get...... : ( Dont stop now, i want more is all i thot.

I part my own lips in response trapping his upper lips now. Its luscious and thick. the tip of my tongue flicks out, am eager to taste.... he groans in response, I release his lower lips, and our mouth fused once more. this tyme, they open simultaneously, creating something huge just waiting to explode. with butterflies still in my stomach and both hearts pumping so fast, instead of plunging his tongue in, he starts to trace da outline of my mouth, punishing me with my imagination of his talented tongue just on the edge of my knowledge. Trying so hard to think, everything about him is power play, with no doubt, he would say the same thing about me. I thot it was part of what makes our kiss so exciting,.. finally i give in. my tongue goes deep into his mouth, investigating the sweetness there. he tasted of a fragrant wine, it was rich,powerful and heady. It left me slightly drunk and defiantly craving for more. I then rolled his taste on my tongue like a fine expert. emm absolutely delicious. Upon my verdict, his tongue reaches out to taste mine as well . My eyes squeezing shut as i wonder what he tastes in me. The craving within became almost too much to bear.

I need to reciprocate. I need to touch him too. The mere meeting of our mouth isnt enough to capture the sinful richness of this man. My fingers reached out hesitantly at first, i pushed back. then again brushing slowly against the razor sharp edge of his cheek. wow this was the only touch we share, he then leans into my lands, encouraging me. i cup his cheek with my warm palm. My fingers trace sensuously along his jaw line, tracing the strong features of his face that i know by heart,

I reach out with my left hand as well now, cupping his face as I pour my desire into our kiss.
His tongue grows more daring now, stroking against mine , tracing it from every angle. It is an artist’s paintbrush, his paint brush gentle and so sure, creating a master piece and beauty within me. Or maybe it just reveals the beauty that was already there... lol
Oh god! The things his tongue is doing are anything but innocent. He finds every spot that makes me gasp showers them with attention... His moves, reaching out to gently hold my waist in place as he kisses me breathless. I know the skill of those fingers, the innovative ways in which they make love to my body... did i say make love?? yess thats how i felt ...Yet they remain still, content merely to hold me for the moment.
With his touch, the burning passion within him finally rises to its highest flame. His mouth becomes possessive, over mine, pouring out every emotion in his poet’s heart, showing his......... ring ring ring ring .. oh no, not my phone. Immediatly i pulled away. was i dreaming? was it an immagination? the look on his face made me realize it was all real. Oh no i tried so hard to avoid this. not like i regreat it, but now i know this is going to make this hard. so hard for me to let go. I pick up the call just so as to break the ice. I felt shy??? did i say shy?? yess ...why ,? i had no clue. i had no idea who was on the line and what i said all i had in mind was the kiss, his taste............

21 comments:

desperate lady said...

Ist again!
Babe I just updated, I really need ur advice b4 noon.

desperate lady said...

Damn I'm loving this post.....firm but soft, cool yet warm, sweet yet minty.......hmmmm, let me stop imagining. I knew he would be a good kisser. Let me go finish, hopefully I don't get interupted again.

desperate lady said...

O laaaaawwwwddd! Please how long was this kiss? 2hrs? Did y'all stop to breathe at all?
Damn u just put me in dream land maaan, u shud.ve seen me imagining, I was so close to kissing ma pc.

Miz Arkitect said...

i have been re living that moment but i cant get to find out how long it lasted. it felt like an eternity i dont mind kissing Mr untitled for an eternity. lol you asked for it remember !!!!!!!

desperate lady said...

Hey babes, lol i know ur wondering y i havent gone yet, i just feel like keeping her waiting for a lil bit(she deserves small punishment jo). I know u feel like slapping me now looool, don't worry i dey go now jo.

Skinny Hipster... said...

umm...def speechless....ASHEWO!!!!!!!!!!! Lol sike J/K How long was this kiss anyways? Probably 10 seconds lol.

You tongued him hahhha

Miz Arkitect said...

@ honeywell : lol u need to step up ur game !!!! lol nothing happened ohhhhhh not what u think "wink"

Mizrepresent said...

Wow! That was so hot...gurl, i am feening for that kiss...what are you gonna do?

Miz Arkitect said...

@ neef: stop hating on my kiss and go call your secret lover !!!! lol YES I DID !!! n it was great lol
@Mizrepresent: thanks for stopping by again. i am clueless i wish i knew. we have been talking everyday, maybe every hr since i got back thou. starting off good i guess we wud see what happens.

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

neef u as sum tin else. allow the gal enjoy her kiss.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ ag : thanks girl dont mind her tell her to go call her secret lover n stop hating on my KISSSSS lol

little miss me said...

wow..omg what a kiss!!!!

kokolette said...

ashewo #1!!!!
See how you used a whole post to describe a kiss?
even Ubongda couldn't have used as much words without deviating!!! lol
so what next?

Afrobabe said...

wow,someone's having fun and waxing poetic on us....

lol @ neef....like you dont do the same....

Miz Arkitect said...

@ LMM: lol yes oh !!
@Kokolette: LMFAO how now, i be ashawo because i am explaining the way the man kissed me? it was worth sharing my dear....thanks for stopping by:my brain wud have exploded if i didnt write it out... lol
@afrobabe: yes my dear i am having fun !!! and no matter what "kokolette" says, i wud describe the next one , 2 post as a matter of fact. lol

La Reine said...

And all the ladies swoon...
...wait, was it just me?
Damn, girl

Miz Arkitect said...

la reine: lol i am still swoon like crazy LOLL !!!

Sherri said...

hmmmm
oh la la

Anu boy said...

eweleeeeeohhhh...

see as person descirbe 5second kiss oh, ahn ahn, which one

i really need a good soul full kiss right now sef, its been a while ohhh

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, its not fair

Miz Arkitect said...

@sherri: definately oh la la
@ anu boy: LMFAO .... 5 sec? come on u guys give me some credit now. that was a long ass one... and what can i say, i learnt from you: no dulling right? lol you better go get ur self on 5sec kiss also.

dScR?Be said...

wow.... i've never attempted 2 read such a description of a kiss