Thursday, January 31, 2008

MIA

Hey guys i know its been a while. I thot the fact that i had just 2 classes this semester, i would have all the tyme in the world to blog n have a life. Thats a big joke. My thesis and grad school applications are driving me crazy. For one, its taking me for eva to write up a personal statement. Ok i know exactly what i want to write, but my problem is how to start this whole write up. Also gathering up my potfolio is killing me. for the fact that my flash drives that has half of my college and career work IS MISSING !!! i know i should be more tensed than i am right now, but where is that gonna get me? I feel so empty without them i had a back up, but how nice, my external hard drive isnt working. for some funny reason no computer is recognizing it so i went to the Geek squad to see if they could retrive my documents for me and guess what ? Well they said to start up, i am looking at $1800. lol a joke right ? I wish. I guess i would figure out what to do as soon as possible. i need to get my personal statement ready first and my potfolio comes in when i get an interview so i guess i would take it one step at a time.
There you go Honey well that why i have been MIA.
Update:
So i have been busy to blog, but i must confess not too busy for Mr Untitiled. lol
what more can i say, we getting closer n i am falling deeper.lol  
He plans on coming over early March wow you can only imagin how excited i feel and how much i am looking fwd to his visit. 
Still talking with the Ex, yes he is the Ex now but he still wants a reason !!!! Ok really i know i would love to know the reason why someone wants to break up with me, but if its taking them over a week i think i would get the message and stop asking. Well like i said "if it was me" So lets just say he's not giving up. 
i kinda miss him thou ....... oops did i say that out loud????

17 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Not first???? ok 2nd is close...getting my stalking skills back....yipeeeeee...

Afrobabe said...

Mr untittled coming over...ok...I can see the future, I see great love posts coming up!!!

better stop missing the ex oh, give him a name like.....goat!!! it helps...lol

Miz Arkitect said...

lol n u really think i paid $1800???? hell no year 1-3 can kiss my a** lol well i didnt pay them. a fried knows a friend that works in one of the geek squads so he is going to find out if he can help me out(fingers crossed hoping n praying)
YESSSS he is coming emm excited !!!!
thanks again !!!
not saying nothing about u being first place as u can seeeeeeee

Miz Arkitect said...

@ afro babe: ahahahah ROFLMO i cant stop laughing @ ur suggestion lol emm "goat" ok thats kinda harsh i dont wanna imagine i was dating a goat. but i wud 4 sure hunt for a name that wud make me run !!! n yes i miss him . isnt that normal?? see me happy i have feelings n u telling me not to !!! what can i say, we had our good tymes..
Untitled actions !!!! coming up lol

dScR?Be said...

THE PLOT THICKENS...

Ms. emmotions said...

afrobabe , u ve lost it oooo

goat ke?
lol

Ms. emmotions said...

yea !!!

pls be very excited all u want but remember u owe us the whole gist o

James Tubman said...

don't sweat the technique babes

whatever you need you'll get in due time

it seems like you are a very smart and concerned student

so i think you'll do OK

peace

Miz Arkitect said...

@2 C: lol yep
@ ms. E: i know right of all names!!!! "goat" she is soo random i swear . wud see about the jist !!!
@ James: thanks for stoppin by and thanks trying hard not to stress mi self out !!! working ok so far .

Skinny Hipster... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
desperate lady said...

Girl take ur time o, so u can be too busy to blog n not too busy 4 Mr U? Don't forget we come b4 Mr U(who am I siking).
Mr U is coming over????,now that's wut I'm talking about. D man means biz, he.s more serious than I thought.
U miss who? O hell No! Don't miss him now that Mr U is coming over, maybe when he.s gone.

rethots said...

Reason??? Ouch! an excuse for defense. It ain't necessary.

If you falling deeper? ...then, nurture it.

Skinny Hipster... said...

Ok.......**comment deleted** lol

Skinny Hipster... said...

Ok.......**comment deleted** lol

Toochi said...

.,.........

Toochi said...

oops:)

Miz Arkitect said...

@ Dl:lol!!!. welcome back hon. you need to come take your place in 1st plsss honeywell is making this get into her head too much ... naa but 4 real Blogspot sure came b4 MR U .... BUT BLOGspot isnt making me blush!!!! lol
@rethos:trying to .... nice to see you hear again !!!
@ NEEF: i donn what to say to you
@NEEF: DITTO lol
@toochi: .... oops !!!???