Thursday, January 17, 2008

Pre - His Taste-

Just







days b4 i leave n Mr untitled said he wanted to take me somewhere special!!!( doesnt he always say that?) .I got dressed, took extra time i guess i just wanted to look really nice for him and also be ready for any other princess or queens of his castle. lol (just kidden) .

Getting to the area, all i cud see was residential houses (i know well enuf he wasnt working on any at the moment .. he told me every building he was working on) so i asked and he had this annoying smile on saying well i wanted you to meet someone special or should i say someone thats very special to me wanna meet you. I froze for a sec and said what? Yes it was his mother and hell yes i wasnt going in. Well after 20min of constant back n forth, i finally went in with him.

Meeting Mrs Untitled :
Mr U : hey mom we here
P:"we here?? gosh why does that sound so scary !!!!"
Mom: just a sec darling wud be with you guys
Princess : Uncle Uncle you made it
Mr U: hello my princess how r u?
P: hey hon how have u been?
Princess: am fyne thank you and you?
P: been lovely
Mr U: where is your mum?
Princess: she dropped me off and said she would come get me later.
Mom: hello my dear you most be Paradigm
Princess: grand ma , grand ma, i told you she was pretty

"wink" lol
P: yes i am ma. nice to meet you........"had this smile on i had no idea weather it looked cheesy, fake or real"
"his mom had the cutest hair eva its was all grey with little strikes of black gosh i made a quick prayer"lord pls let me age this way "lol
Mom: so since MR U made it soo clear to me that i should not bug you, because you guys are just "friends!!!!" i am trying soo hard not to wanna see you again. but friends do visit each others family dont they ?
P : lol yes they do ma'am . @ Mr u: i gave him a lil pinch coz of the way he made his mom emphasis on the just friends it was soo obvious it was my idea....
Mr u: trust me i know my mom, u wud run out n i dont wanna loss you
p : yeah yeah what eva,(he hates when i say that )
So we all had a little chat n had lunch. Princess was the central of attention isnt she always? (trust me i am not jealous of an 11 year old.....). She had a story to tell about every thing we talked about on the table no matter how slightly related it is, in her own little world she had a similar experience. After lunch, which i most say, wasnt as bad as i thot, Mr untitled excuse himself and I. We got ready and princess asked if she would see me again, all i could say was definitely some day. she wasnt too pleased with my ans and looked at Mr untitled and said "you better make her come back" he then told her, " its all depends on her she's the one that needs to make up her mind"-- No he didnt have to put me on the spot like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well his mum walked us outside after we both exchanged pleasantries. " I hope to see you again dear and maybe then both of you would have taken off the fake sticker of "we just friends" on your forehead's" .... we all laughed and got in the car.

]The rest of the day was fun but sad @ the same tyme. We both realized i would be out of here in less than 24hr, no more archi talks one on one, no more long ass lunch breaks, site seeing , constant laughs and BIG tyme flirting....
why did we have to meet right b4 i was about to leave?
why did he have to move back to Naija?
why now?

He asked what i thot about long distance relationship, my ans wasnt too encouraging he said. but really i have been in one b4 and i didnt like it. the pain in missing someone isnt really worth the rush of excitement when you met them after a while. you grow apart no matter how much you talk on the phone and is just too painful. I really wasn't ready to go through that again and at the same tyme, i really wasn't ready to loos my Mr Architect .

8 comments:

desperate lady said...

I would have stripped naked 4 u if I wasn't 1st. Let me go read.

Miz Arkitect said...

ahahah lol -his taste- coming up right away you better claim your position !!!!

desperate lady said...

Omg! Omg! He took u to see his mom? Omg! He is so perfect! *jumping* yeeeeeessssss he is perfect!
Abeg let me go finish reading.

desperate lady said...

Awwwwwwww I wanna cry, girl I think Mr Untitled will make u change ur mind about long distance relationships.
His mom sounds very nice and gorgeous, I think uve got urself a wonderful mother-in-law*wink*
Babe I know this isn't the end oooo, please finish this story.

Miz Arkitect said...

mother in-law!!!!! lol well i never think about long distance as in a 2nd choice but i am really considering now.!! thanks hon !!!!

ToluTolz said...

awww you met he's mama...you know thats big rite??? :)

little miss me said...

sigh! how sad..and he introduced you to his mum,thats a bold step,he must really take you very seriously.are you sure you wont rethink this long distance thing...

Miz Arkitect said...

@xhal:i know!!!!!! :)
@honeywell: aww i hope u feel better dear looking fwd to ur comment !!!
@LMM: i am on the process!!!! lol