Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Pashmina Vs Tie

Hey guys, sorry i have been MIA for a while and haven't updated any post. Why? I CANT STAND THE SLOW INTERNET SERVICE IN NAIJA. so since i still have about a week, i thot i might as well get used to it and just do what i have to do.
So here it goes. So far so good, i have been having a blast. I wish i haven't been travelling as much thou so i can at least have a long term kinda fun.
Lagos was scary, Calabar was beautify, Kaduna was different, Abuja is home.
So i have decided not to travel again and sit my ass in Abuja till i leave its been working for over 3 days now and i most say its going on fyne.
Hooked up with a couple of old friends, and making new ones,
Met all kind of guys and i most say they where all different in their own way. Of all of then i was quick to say oh yeah i have a boy friend until Mr untitled came by.

I was going to confirm my return ticket, and there he was nicely dressed with the sexiest tie i have seen lately. ( yeah i said sexy. there was something about the tie and his smile that made it so sexy. i could only imagine how horrible the next guy would look with it on.)
Tie: i love your Pashmina ( funny enuf it was my fav)
P: thank you ( walking along)
Tie: i cudnt see you with a shade lighter.
P: I guess my boyfriend made the perfect pick then. (gosh i was soo lying)
Tie: (laughing out loud ) i like that
P: wots funny?
Tie: you! trying to push my away before even talking to me or even looking @ me
me: u sure its worth my tyme
Tie: i promise it is
anyways we kept going back and forth until i got to my car wondering ok is he going to stop !!! not like i wanted him to . So i finally turned and gosh he got me with that smile of his. we later exchanged numbers and i left.
right b4 i got out of the gate, my phone rang ( unnamed number !!! it has to be him )
p: hello
Tie: why where u steering @ my tie?
p: who is dis?
Tie: come on like you werent expecting my call
p: i really wasnt. u didnt come to me as the kinda guy that wud ask when can i call you and call right after.
Tie: u didnt come to me a the kinda lady that would lie her boy friend got her the pashmina just to push me way.
p: Laughing ok then so how are you?
Tie: am ok and you?
blah blah . so we talked of about 30 min and ended up with a date for later that evening with a clues ( he said i had to wear the same pashmina) .

7:45 my phone is ringing. ( ok i thot we said 8pm) anyways i was all ready(with out the pashmina) but said i wasnt. ( not like i was trying to play, but my "boyfriend" was on the other line and for some wired reason i felt guilty.
i get out side and met him. he tried to be polite and said hello before asking where my pashmia was, but i could tell that was hard, i could tell he wanted to say that way before he said hello. All i could say was why wasn't he wearing the tie he wore earlier and then he questioned my silence, why i didn't say a word about his tie!!!!.
he had this sexy Cologne on that instantly i knew i was going to be vulnerable if he comes closer !!! i wasn't sure of my self anymore, i wasn't sure i was strong. he was different. very different from other guys i meet in Naija. he spoke differently, acted differently ( well from what i have seen) . so i get into the car and then i was blown all i could hear was the voice of Jill Scott. First i asked: is that the radio? and he said no. instantly i tried to fake it like i wasn't impressed and changed the topic.
on the drive to where eva he was taking me, we talked about everything. then i found out he was an architect. I HAD NO CLUE. !!! then u can imagine how much we had to talk about. We had the same dream :acquire and come make a difference back home. we got to the spot and we didn't come out of the car. we where so into the conversation.
Finally we decide to leave the car and he walks me into this really nice restaurant. ( abuja seems to surprise me everyday) it was very romantic and the ambiance was amazing. We talked and ate and he asked if he could see me during his break tomorrow that he wanted to take me to a site. ( i was so excited but i had to ask: . i hope i dont have to climb up the building mask?) i wasn't ready to come over my fear of height, not with a stranger .
....to be continued

3 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

LMAO...........you might as well just say in Naija......lol

desperate lady said...

awwwww this sounds so romantic...hmm let me go read the continuation. I'm so stuck on ma pc now cos of this post.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ NEEF: i wish i cud lol
@ Dl: lol fingers crossed