Thursday, January 24, 2008

.............................. blah blah blah .................................

Mr u: i miss taking you around and talking dirty lol architecture i mean
P: lol u funny i miss that too
Mr u: how have you been?
P: i have been lovely and you?
Mr u: just ok. work is fyne, family great, me : missing u .
P; lol thats funny
Mr u: naa am 4 real. i know i promised i wasnt going to force and rush things but i feel if i dont tell you how i feel its my loss.
P: Untitled pls dont
Mr u: pls dont make me lie to my self. i thot if you left things where going to slowly go back to normal, but its not, and the best part is , i dont want it to. I love the way i feel about you , i love the way i feel when my lil niece mentions your name, or i think of you. i love ...
P: Pls stop pls stop you making this harder
Mr U: i know i am being selfish, I know you are confused right now and need tyme to sort things out, but i do not want to make things more difficult for you but all i ask for is you take your tyme and sort things out. dont tag me along just to tell me u just wanna be friends. do what ur heart wants and if i am involved i wud be the happiest man on earth .
P...........(silent or sud i say speechless)
Mr u: are you there p?
P: yes i am
Mr U: pls say sthing . was i the only one that felt something the day u left? that kiss meant a lot to me. can u tell me u didnt feel nothing?
P: silent
MR U": paradigm pls talk to me
P: i donno ........that kiss wasnt meant to happen
MrU: but it did ... n thats not my question
P: i donno what i felt ( gosh was i sooooooo lieing i know how exactly i felt i still feel my heart racing when i think about it)
Mr u: P thats fyne u dont have to say nothing right now. I am here when ever you ready.
P: thanks for understanding
P:oo guess what i got a job offer as a freelancer !!!!!
Mr u: o wow babes that's great how, when, whats it about?
P: yesterday they saw sthing i worked on n contacted me , also i need more experience in graphic designs i guess i have been concentrating more on architecture i thot i do sthing different.
Mr u: thats nice happy for you.

................... blah blah blah blah ......................

Mr untitled and i have been talking everyday, maybe every other hr. its been great but i hate it wen our conversation gets to this turn. Gosh he is so what i want. but am i sure? thats what i know , just what i know. Well as per my bf. we talked yesterday thats a whole another story. told him i meant it when i said things are not working even thou he is still saying we cud work things out, i think i was more sure and he got the point. i promise this has nothing to do with mr untitled, but its something i need to do. I feel bad i am tagging him along and i dont feel the same way he does. I fell ,why say i am his gf if i dont act, think, feel that way. I feel i am hurting him more by not ending this now. so i stood by my ground last night and told him.
Gosh i hate break ups!!!


7 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

Wow poor guy...As long as you're happy sha.

FYI This ALMost means that you're DEFINITELY going to Nigeria in May (hmmm "almost" and "deinitely" together?) I was just trying to be nice...YOU ARE GOING...hahaha. thats good man

Miz Arkitect said...

@ honeywell: yep that right his perfection is freaking the hell out of miiii.... @ ur update..."due to some stuff???? emmm i wonder !!!! lol dont mind me.... aww hon i hope u feel better. how come you still claim first place with ur VIRUS !!!!! get well soon n update sha thats my own....
@ neef: poor guy? pls dont make me feel bad now. he wants a reason by the weekend or else he said he is nto giving in. gosh why is it so difficult?? as for naija .. YEEEAAAA !!!! lol

Skinny Hipster... said...

lmao---breakups are hard but you've got to do what you've got to do. Like iSaid @ the end of the day it's your happiness that Matters- right? Just don't drag which ever oone you don't want along...that would be a very terrible and selfish thing to do. I trust your judgement sha.

BDAY is coming up- what are we doing....:-)

little miss me said...

i understand how hard it must have been for you,break ups suck! console yourself with the fact that your doing the right thing and you probably are,cos MR.u sounds like a swell guy,oh i 4got this isnt about Mr.U,,or is it?

desperate lady said...

Honeywell I'm so back, let me c u take 1st place again.
Babes I loooove Mr U.....he.s so matured and understanding. And I'm glad you.ve decided to take things slowly.
I know Mr U isn't ur reason for breaking up with boyfriend.
Is boyfriend the insecure 1?

Miz Arkitect said...

@ neef: hey honey bunch !!! lol thanks for ur comment and what bbday u talking about??? mine or urs i think urs ??
@little miss me: thanks girl but for some reasons i don't feel anyhow, not heart broken , not crying, not anything a normal human being sud feel @ this moment. Ok i am very weired like that i guess its the down fall of being a realist i know things rnt gonna work so why stress so i accept its over and thats it. i dont feel human @ all i wish i cud. thats another blog on its own about how "emotional handicap " i am lol.... and ooo its not about Mr U . my decision was based on the ex !!!
@ dl : hey hon glad u back missed u around here. i hope u feeling much better !!!! is he Mr Insecure??? Hell yeah and thats a hug part of my conclusion. anyways as for Mr U: i know right!!! . conversation me and Mr insecure wud have, play out soo different with Mr U. i know people are different but dam all i need is some maturity !!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

yours...duh it's before mine.