Saturday, January 12, 2008

Hope she loves it !!!





OR





Ok this sounded so hilarious that i had to share .
So i went out last night with my brother, sister and his and my friends. We all met up at my brothers house and i was introduced to a guy by my brother.
Brother: Hey met my lil sis Paradigm
Guy: Nice to meet you i am guy ( i wish i cud use his name to make this sound better lol)

P: Same here i am Paradigm
Brother: you two talk and yeah Paradigm did i tell you he loves parrot???

P:"in my head" ok why did he just say that? i was as lost as you all are right now. I was wondering why my brother said that, but thats all he said and walked away so i asked the guy and he found a nice way to shove it off.
................. we later got to the lounge and the guy called my brother out and warned him not to talk about the parrot Gosh was i now more eager to hear what the parrot was all about......
So the next day, we all had to go visit my lil brother @ school and we ( my older brother, sis, and i) where all talking about last night so i remembered i wanted to hear the parrot story. perfect tyming and perfect person. My brother loves to tell a story and swears he can ALWAYS be funny.
My bother: aiight you all need to hear this, mummy come on you too. So my friend Guy and i where talking and jisting about our experiences with falling deeply in love with a lady and was shearing things that we have done that where really stupid. when i heard his story, i couldn't even say my coz his was way crazy.
the story: the guy had this babe that he was dating and was soo in love with her right so it was her birthday and he was thinking of the perfect gift to get for her. he then decided to get a parrot... yes a PARROT and said he was going to train it to say " Guy loves you " guy loves you" ..... and to him the trip would be when her guy friends come to visit her, the parrot would keep going "guy loves you" guy loves you" ...

ok this sounded really funny in person as in we where all cracking up laughing like crazy. how love can make some people think of really creative "funny" gift ideas. I am sure it was from a good heart. But come on a parrot??? call her and send a text message lol.

13 comments:

desperate lady said...

lmaoooooo what? A parrot? is he alright? if i was his girlfriend i won't find it funny at all. Lol is this really a true life story?

Miz Arkitect said...

well from what i heard it is true i saw the guy and he looked like he really didnt want his story to be heard so i believe he was ashamed maybe... lol

Mizrepresent said...

That is an elaborate gift, because i believe they cost alot...but i guess his heart was in the right place...but your brother was wrong teasing him like that.

Miz Arkitect said...

lol i know he was but it was funny like really do i want a bird saying "guy loves you" every time??? nice gesture thou thanks for stopping by !!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Lmaooooooooooooo

You've got be kidding me

Miz Arkitect said...

i wish i was

Miz Arkitect said...

@HONYWELL : cute? well u can get the parrot i wud get the box.. lol i get u sha the thot was cute not the action . he pushed his action too far.

Skinny Hipster... said...

Wowwwwwwzers........Now I'm trying to remember the dumbest thing I've done in a situation like that....

Skinny Hipster... said...

Sorry I had to leave another comment :-) Really I believe it's the thought that counts. I also believe that a gift like that can NEVER grow on anyone-it will become ANNOYING!!!!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

Sorry I had to leave another comment :-) Really I believe it's the thought that counts. I also believe that a gift like that can NEVER grow on anyone-it will become ANNOYING!!!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

@ neef: da 3 notes!!! aNNOYING IS AN UNDERSTATMENT !!!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

honeywell: gosh u mean !!!!!! I WUDNT LEAVE MY PETS AROUND YOU !!!