Thursday, January 10, 2008

contd. "confussed "

12:05 ( i am running late, i really didnt mean to but i always happen to get lost in abuja)
So i meet up with Mr untitled at the ring road round about. he comes out of the car and gives me a hug and asked me to drive behind him. Finally we get to the site. ( i have been driving pass it and wondering what it was !!! now i get a tour !! yepiii )
We get on site and he gives me a construction cap to wear i was skeptical about putting it on and he whispered that he got a new one from the office for me. i tried to snap out of it and realize that this is the real world n i have to stop being picky.
we went round the building and he was all after if i was ok and making sure i dont trip or not ( i came prepared with my flats wasnt ready for any surprises)
After the whole tour, i most say i was impressed the building definitely had an outside touch to it. it wasnt like every other building you see around. It had this contemporary style and for one, IT FOLLOWED SOME KINDA CODE. (finally someone is thinking about ADA, fire, evacuation, and life cycle of a building)
after this, he asked if i wanted to have a drink and talk for about an hour.
ring ring ring ring ( caller ID : BOYFRIEND )
one part of me didnt wanna pick up, another part of me wanted to . So i excused my self and answered the call
P: hello
BF: hey baby how u doing?
P: am lovely and u?
BF: pls change your arrival date i miss you
P: lol its just 1 week to go
BF: just?
P: lol
Bf: r u busy ?
P: yeah out with a friend
BF: WHO?( his insecure self comes out)
P: a friend i met
BF: a guy or a girl?
P: does that matter?
Bf: baby pls just ans
P: a guy if u most know
Bf: sud i be worried?
P: maybe ...lol just joking
Bf: i hate when u do that
P: i hate when u worry
BF: My mum sends her love
P: O howz she doing?
P: O baby i have to run can i call u later ?
Bf: why are u rushing me off the phone?
P: i am not just have to call u back
Bf: i love you
P: ok bye
BF: i said i love you !!!
p: hello i cant hear you, wud call u later
( gosh i was lying i could hear him , everything he said. but Mr untitled was right by my side. i wasn't ready to let him know i have a man. ( was i wrong?) didnt care at the moment.
Untitled: if u dont mind me asking who's that?
P: i do mind
U: o am sorry
P: naa thats fyne that was my friend from school
U: cool so tell me do you have a bf ?
P: u mean me?( ok yes i said that, i wasnt ready i had no clue he was going to bring that up, not right there !!)
P: not sure
u: lol u funny what u mean u not sure?
P: am not too sure where we left things when i came for the holidays ( well there is an atom of truth in that one sha, really i have been having mixed feeling and told him we needed to talk when i get back so some how i wasn't lying)
U: well i hope u find out soon.
P: i hope so too.
U: anyways let got get something to drink and talk about sthing else
P: sure
So we went somewhere and had a couple of drinks he said he had to work from home and didnt need to go back to the office so our 1hr drink date stretched to 3hrs. At the back of my mind i was scared God i have only know this man for only 2 days and i am falling( i never accept it ) so i snapped out of it and told him i had to go . he didn't object and even apologized for taking over an hr.
he asked when he was going to see me again and i said i wasn't sure. he said that was fyne and asked if he could call later that night.
We talked and i am still falling lol being avoiding him because i am going deeper. i am about to leave and not ready for a long distance crap. (been there done that never again)
Last night he asked if i was or wud be interested in getting to know each other more b4 i leave and i said i wasn't sure. he laughed it over and told me how he felt .. the usual blah blah blah Naija babe tripping for what he has and wen they hear his accent they fake theres, you know that annoying fake accent. and them being closed minded and blah blah blah blah. ( i laughed coz that was the same thing my brother said when he came back home to work)
Anyways when eva Untitled comes on on my caller ID, i have the cheesiest smile and blush...... i feel guilty coz i know the thots i have in my head (no actions yet) But one part of me wanna enjoy this and you never know, maybe Mr untitled is my Mr Architect i always wanted. : )

5 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

Wooooooooooooah homie I guess it's true...Nigeria really changes people huh? Well, have fun BUT not too much. Can't wait to see you next week.

Miz Arkitect said...

same here. and what u mean change???

desperate lady said...

lmao @ Mr untitled being ur Mr Architect. Girl please be very careful(see me talking lol). He sounds like a cool guy but why does he seem so perfect? girl fish for some dirt, no 1 is allowed to be perfect esp in 2008.....

Miz Arkitect said...

lol exactly how i feel and trust me i am working on it.... i need to know come on at least one flawwww.....

Blogger said...

Find out how THOUSAND of people like YOU are earning their LIVING online and are living their wildest dreams TODAY.
JOIN NOW