Monday, January 14, 2008

Mr Untitlied and his Princess ( Not me .. i wish )


Dl has been asking for an update on Mr untitled... A lot has been going on but I still cant find that dirt. I know its such little tyme but there have to be some dirt.

Here it goes : UPDATE!!!

So Mr untitled and I have been hanging out a little too much on the name of “architecture” yeah right. We both know its more to it than our passion for architecture. Its been amazing I most say, so amazing that I forgot I have a BF… “oh shit I have a bf. Need to call him back. Been saying I was going to call back for ages now” anyways he has been taking me to different kinda building type : lounge , restaurants , bars ...... Not just to the places, but we go and talk about the architecture too” my kinda date” lol I know I am weired, see why a non architect or non art lover would be miserable with me around…. anyways we have been talking about our selves all thru and i feel like i have know him for over 2 years now. ( i cant believe i am saying this) anyways i am so scared for the weekend to come coz i feel this thing "what should i call it?" fling? game? friendship? WHAT??? would end pretty soon.

Stupid me:

So i have been looking extra hard for any flaw Mr untitled has and its gotten me a lil bit paranoid.
"This was really embarrassing"
----Mr Untitled and I at a lounge ---
we were talking and all of a sudden someone walks by
Some1: Hey Untitled how you doing?
Untitled: Am doing good and You? Its been a while

S: Yeah Been busy with work you know how it is
U: Oh am sorry this is Paradigm , Paradigm met Someone.
P: Nice to meet you.
S had this wired smile on saying nice to meet you too, "winked @ U n asked : So howz ur princess??
P:WHAT?? Princess?? ok God i wanted to know his dirt but not like this......."hold up why u getting worked up?you guys arent dating...naa but he told me he had no one - SELF STOP - stop calm down and listen ------

U: she is doing wonderful asked after you told her we wud come see you later this week.
S: that would be great looking fwd to it. i would let madam know so we can all hang.
S: nice to meet you paradigm
P:same her "smile wipped off tried to fake it, cudnt work"
U: bye then.

So he left and MR U kept smiling and asked if i was ok after apologizing for taking my tyme i said it was ok but still had a straight face on. we finished up, and he dropped me up and asked if he could come in ... "i dont think its a good idea " was my response. "ok then sorry i pushed" was his. he drove off and called me later. we only talked for about a min coz i faked being sleepy.

The next day was already planned b4 sun rise .
We where to meet @ a spot to have ice cream n get lunch after. While @ home i was trying so hard to get over what i heard the night b4 ok really why was i mad? was it coz i was beginning to like him? but come on you have a bf n u tripping coz he has a "PRINCESS" how cheesy i said lol . so i tried to get my self off that selfish mode and got dressed up n ready to leave.
As soon as i saw him that anger rushed in. why?
He looked as sexy as eva gosh he knows how to dress. he was always looking on point and today wasn't different . the thot of him having a "princess" made me angry .....he came walking by me with this big smile on and as soon as he saw my face, his wiped off. he asked again what was wrong n i stood by my " i am ok" he asked again and said " its ok if you mad at something, just tell me you dont feel like talking about it right now." " Yes there is something wrong, but i dont feel like talking about it right now " i said ---. "Ok then thanks for telling me, i hope you feel better n can tell me later coz its affecting me and our time" he said. Our tyme? what does he mean our tyme ? lol i laughed. we walked in the shop and stood on the line. it was kinda a long one. kids are still on holiday so it looked like they where all out there ...
2 more people in front, thank God
"Uncle. uncle" - from a cute lil girl standing at the door running toward me.
hey my princess- from right behind my ears.
YES she is the princess. His Niece. she ran into his arms and he gave her a big hug (gosh i want dirts not things to make me fall deeper)
hey princess i want u to meet someone.
U: princess this is paradigm .. p , meet my lil princess Ola.
P: speechless for a sec" looking @ MR U and feeling so stupid for giving him an attitude all along "

P: Nice to met you sweet heart i love your purse ( she had the cutest purse a girl of her age can have on ")
Princess: thank you i love your shoes .
P: thanks hon. How old are you?
Princess: i am 11
U: going on 31 lol
Princess: no am not.

P: lol nice to meet you
U: where's ur mum?
Princess: she is at the door talking to a friend .......
Yes it was his niece
yes i felt stupid

yes i still feel stupid

Yes i think he knew that was why i had an attitude
Yes he asked

yes i denied it lol
yes she is adorable
Yes i like him

yes i need some dirt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just one wud be fyne ...

He cant be all perfect can he?

30 comments:

desperate lady said...

1st! Aha I knew he had dirt? Who's his princess? Hmmm k let me go read 1st sha.

desperate lady said...

Lmaoooooooo omg sweets pls dnt look for dirt again I beg u. Hahaha omg I couldn't stop laughing ma ass off, awwwww @ his princess. See how we keep finding good stuff instead, he loves kids.

Miz Arkitect said...

lol i know right thats one more added to his long list of good!!! i cant wait till i can tell him the truth n we laugh about it coz its really funny . i cant believe i was jealous of an 11year old

little miss me said...

aww it was his niece..lol. Mr untitled is turning into Mr perfect, did you say you have a boyfriend??

Miz Arkitect said...

yes he is. slowly but surely. lol ... @ ur question ..emmm i think i do ( ok i know its sounds wrong. ok b4 i left for my holiday, i told him things wherent working. i kinda had made up my mind already and he said he is not going to take what i have to say till i come back. so to me, i kinda have already let him know but we havent fanalized our discussion. and really as for Mr untitled, nothing has happened yet so i am still faithful to only God knows what) lets say he's just a friend!!!!
(Mr untitled i mean)

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

u are lucky curiosity did not kill the cat

Ms. emmotions said...

hmmmmm, i dont like this gal,
u are falling for this guy and its only fair that u eand it completely wit this ur bf, thats wat we gals call cheating.

once u ve ended it, then enjoy all u like wit this ur new guy no stress.

Ms. emmotions said...

oops , i forgot to wish u luck dear,

good luck dear

ToluTolz said...

I omg freaked out! I thought that was his wife! God forgive me!!! lol I would I've loved to see your face expression when U's friend mentioned Pricess. lol

Miz Arkitect said...

@ anonymous gal: lol i know right, wud have been bad!!!
@ms.emotions: thanks for stopping by. totally understand what u saying but we totally innocent right now its an innocent friendship that i know cant go no where until i clear up my present.Thanks hon!!
@xhale: i thot the same. i was like OMG where's the wedding band. thats where my eyes went to immediately not looking for a ring(/ coz i know there was non) but the band mark on his finger. lol my facial expression was priceless i can imagine !!!

Skinny Hipster... said...

DUMBASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would have done the same thing you did, but still DUMMY!!!!!!!! lol

Toochi said...

man! you had me at first:)

i totally agree with dl.
quit looking for minuses.

Sherri said...

(singing)
u say he's just a friend(2ce)
oh baby pleaseeee! lol

he sounds really nice and i like his mo but why waste his time and urs ?

i hope u wud be more direct next time and ask instead of stewing..(women do that)

@dl,
gist stalker!

btw,
thanks for ur comments, nice to jam ur blog

Miz Arkitect said...

@neef: its a new year thats why i am not cursing u out now !!!!
@toochi: trust me i have enjoying the last couple of days i have left.

Miz Arkitect said...

@sherri : lol @ ur song !!! yes his just a friend !!!! lol .. emm i donno about wasting tyme, you never know (wink) lol . trust me i learnt from my lesson (speak out) holding back was almost killing miii..
You welcome n thanks for stopping by

Afrobabe said...

Thats a good man, if you ask me...

dejanae said...

does he have a brother?
well actually,
since yall are just friends......

Miz Arkitect said...

@afrobabe: thanks he sure is n he proves that everyday dam am sad my holiday is over. we promise to keep in touch n see what happens thou.
@ dejanae: "its about to be a what? girl fight" lol no he doesnt, only son .. :(

princesa said...

Mr Untitled sounds nice.
Glad you found out Princess was just his harmless lil' niece.

desperate lady said...

@Sherri-leave me jo, wetin u dey do here? lol
@paradigm-honey bunch whats up? found any dirt? has he kissed u yet? what does he taste like? lemon? shit? abeg update oooo, i've been stalking.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ princesa: yes he is !!!thanks for stopping by
@ dl :hey hon, i didnt wanna blog about this but u tempting me!!!! leaving Naija 2day wud update as soon as i get back to md. my next blog wud be titled
"his taste"(hint:still on cloud nine
) lol thanks for the inspiration perfect topic i was going for -untitled- at first !!!

desperate lady said...

lmaoooooooooooooo can't wait, i better be 1st cos ma stalking has to pay off. I wont update until u update lol. I'm too lazy.

D@AC said...

My dear... all i can say is he'd better be seriously hot 4 u 2 want 2 trow an already good relationship over. make sure u think well and good over it... but he does seem interested tho.. good luck girl

Miz Arkitect said...

@ xena: thanks well I donno about " already good relationship" I guess that's what I sud blog about next coz I don't see us going anywhere n trust me, I felt this way, way b4 mr untitled came in the picture!!!

Anu boy said...

lol.... so you were giving yourself attitude, i am sure he almost died of laughter all through, but wait.....

na wa oh

Miz Arkitect said...

@ anu boy: ... am waiting oh what u about to say?? "No dulling" i guesss... well yeah i guess i was really giving my self attitude for real. thanks for stopping my !!

Anu boy said...

no dulling, thats the theme for 2008, put it in your heart...

cos you dulled youself big time... lol

Miz Arkitect said...

lol its right here now.. i guess i am all themed up for the year!!!

desperate lady said...

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

@ dl and honeywell; sorry !!! Update coming up tonight. I have been jet lagging , talking with Mr untitiled, jet lagging again, and did I say talking to Mr untitiled ? Lol naa for real that's all I havee been doing but I think I am getting adjusted to the time now and I wouldn't fall asleep on my laptop so definately tonight !!!!!!