Friday, February 15, 2008

lost one to get another...

Feeling a lil better. For one, my head dosnt hurt anymore, but the constant coughing and sneezing is messing with my joints men and the worse thing happened to me tonight. So I am over @ my friends place, recovering( isn't it sweet how they don't care if I infect them lol) and I most say, being around people sure helped me feel better, so I got on the bed, all strong n excited and was like, what a perfect tyme to get on blogspot. So I pick up my sexy mac book pro!!!! Lol and what did a hear? A crack ..like more than half of the screen is gone, all I can see is my dock @ the bottom. . Oh no u can't imagine how I feel right now. Like I feel like I just broke an arm of something. Customer service is closed till 6am and I am literally counting down. I donno what I wud do without my lapyyyy to think I have a case so the surface wudnt be scratched if only I knew. So I am here, on my phone updating, coz I can't sleep I need it to be 6am like right now men. So my plan is to call them at 6am and also be the first at the apple store tomorrow. I wish this was all a dream men :(

2 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Awwwwwwww shit, love the looks of the mac but if its that delicate then i'll pass...my dell falls daily and is still very much alive...hope they fix it good...

how was ur vals love?

Miz Arkitect said...

Lol I feel u on the dwell . Had one and it can testify to that, that joint went through hell. Eya now I feel bad for it when I remember. Thanks hon same to u.. Emm vals?? When I think of vals, all I think about is being SICK!!!!! How was urs?