Friday, February 8, 2008

~ This woman i knoW ~



I know a woman , lovely as can be
When she sings its lights up your spirit
When she laughs , she moves the waters
When she talks, you always want to listen
When she smiles you have to smile back

I know a woman you might not understand
When she says No, its feels like a Yes
When she cries, its like a storm
When she's sad its justified
When she's hurting you are too

I know a woman i am happy i have
When she sees me she knows what wrong
When she calls she lights up my day
When she talks its all wisdom
I know this woman coz she's my Mother ...

8 comments:

little miss me said...

she must be the proudest mom right now if she read this..
nicely simple and truthful



im first?
yeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

aww thanks ... u can tell i am missing her n i just saw her last month. thanks for being first .. HONEYWELL WHERE U @@@@ lol

desperate lady said...

You just made me cry. I wish i can write this about my mom, honestly...., i miss her(i never thought i'd say that again)

Miz Arkitect said...

@ dl: aww am happy you miss her. and yes you can. trust me mothers know how to make us go crazy but we cant change the fact that they are still our mothers. rightly picked my God for us all.
@Honeywell: lol Ole (thief) how u doing? update and pls no more questions that i have no clue about

Anonymous said...

HMMN... Quite deep...you should send this to her. I bet it'll make her so happy

amour said...

i love this poem. it reminds me of my mum. i love ehr to death.she's my strength.

Skinny Hipster... said...

iLove your mother.....momdukes is cool as hell man.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ moi p: Quite????? anyways welcome back its about tyme u stop bye !!!! update jo .
@ amour : hey hon thanks they all speacial we lucky we have them
@neef: lol love her more lol