Monday, February 4, 2008

Need some help?



So i am walking out of my department with my extreamlly FULL laptop bag, my BIG purse, My art bin  (did i say that was big too ) lol what  can i say i have a lot of shit i need in the studio @ once. So i was walking to my car and there was a bunch of guys standing by the door. So this Guy (that i didnt even notice till this moment said 
Guy: hey seems like you need some help with all of that 
P: lol naa thank you am fyne(really in my head i was like yesss pls help me out )
     Naa thanks i got it my car is right there 
Guy: i dont mean your bags i mean do you need some help with the load behind you ????
P: speachless like u all are. all i cud do was smile (the fakest smile ever and walk away)

No i dont have that big an ass I know i have junk in my trunk,  but dam not that big that i need some help !!!! .... lol

Still havent found a solution to my hard drive problem. well got a better deal for 500.  i am hoping i dont have to do that i am just really hoping. Just found out i could test out of one of my classes which mean "NO SATURDAY CLASS FOR MIII !!!! " yeah !!! lol really i couldnt see my self going to school  on saturdays did that b4 and said i would never.  I feel bad coz we have had 3 classes n i have only been to one and did i mention i was LATE? trust me i am a diciplined student but saturday doesnt count lol . 

My new Job: I LOVE !!!!!! would blog about that .... 

4 comments:

Miz Arkitect said...

@ sherri: thankx for taking 1st place .. honeywell (sticking my tongue out) lol emm n his head seems big lol .
@honeywell: lol i need all of it thats the problem think am about to get me a locker in school so i dont have to go around with all of that. .they really should be illegal defeats the purpose of having a weekends totally. so i tested out today and passed !! yea!!!!!!! update ur blog jare i am waiting !!! no more toasters ????

Miz Arkitect said...

@honeywell: bomboy? ahahah ROFLMAO u not serious !!! lol havent heard that in a long ass tyme. yes i am so happy i didi that one class down just two left for the semester !!! great semester i most say.

desperate lady said...

lmaooooooooooooooo damn that nigga has some got some nerve. U smiled? looooool i'm surprised u didnt laugh or curse him out.
I sure won't smile.
Where art thou male bloggers? Paradigm has got a big assssss!

aww congrats on ur new job love.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ dl: lol lol lol no i dont .. lol i wudnt say BIG ass lol i was drained, tired and ready to go home. didnt have no energy to waste with him men.
aww thanks love takes all my spear tyme, but i enjoy it.