Wednesday, February 13, 2008

-Rule #No 1: Initials or First Name Please-


I wanted to blog about this last night, but i was soo sleepy .. Here it goes 
12:35pm Knock on my door. i know  well enough  i wasn't  expecting anyone .
Peeped from the window ...UPS: emm not expecting a mail either...

So i opened up and then,  2boxes : 1. Flowers, 2. Gift box  (yes Honeywell the 1800 flowers one lol gosh why did u have to soo jinx me???)  :(
So i opened the box of flowers  and was hopping i didnt sleep thru tues,n wed coz i know dam well Valentines day is not till Thursday.
 1st thing first i reached out for the card.
It was the sweetest note eva. and ended with "I hope we get to spend more of this in years to come" NO NAME NO INITIAL NOTHING !!!! how the hell am i to know who sent it. 
Opened the next box ,  A perfume "Pleasures by Estee lauder " emm I LOVE !!! (this person knows me well) with a note: "love you baby." NO INITAL OR NAME Again !!!!! 
 I was thorn between 3 guys , and i know i couldn't get it wrong. 
So i called the 3rd guy, we spoke for about 5min and i knew right away it wasnt him, coz he was still talking about oo can i see you this weekend blah blah so One down 2 to go. its between MR Untitled and MR ex.
So i called Mr Ex, tried to make the conversation as casual as possible, and trying so hard to find out if he was the one without spilling the beans. Any how yep i spilled the beans coz he used a line in the note and i was soo sure he was the one. i went ahead to say thanks blah blah and how he shouldnt have and blah blah and how he's making this breakup more difficult.( i love flowers n the perfume,  but i was trying not to show that. i was trying to make him think i meant it, "YOU SHOULDNT HAVE" . 
OMG i shouldnt have. i should have let him say what he had to say right when he said "Paradigm hold up" . But no i was focusing on how he's  making things harder and the note was so inappropriate, 
Finally i was done, and he was like" P its not Valentains day yet, i didnt send you a perfume, or flowers through the mail. Why wud i when i can come drop it my self. But i guess i get the message , I knew it was anther guy all along you should have just told me and saved me the trouble by asking you on and on.  Let me dont hold you up, go ahead and say your thank you to the right person. I just wish you told me why you wanted to break up and not come up with some excuss. what am i saying??, No excuss at that"
I was speechless, couldn't say a word. @ all coz i felt bad, not that i called the wrong person, but that he actually thot i broke up with him because of MR Untitled. Its soo not the reason and i didnt want him to think that way. i felt that wasnt fair at all. 
 So i get off the phone and immediately Mr Untitled called(if only i waited an extra Hour all that drama wouldn't have happened. 
Started off like every regular conversation and acting like he didn't  send me nothing (So honeywell there was no way i would have gotten my flowers in person until MArch ... emmm still in person would have been better thou lol )
Then i asked him if it was already the 14th in Naija, and he laughed and said he was actually praying they would have a delay n not deliver early till the 14th blah blah and how he had to travel out of town and also  make sure i got the gifts. 
We talked for a while and i knew i had to get off the phone and clear things out with my ex. not like i was guilty, but just coz i wanted to remain friends with him and this for sure was messing that all up      :( 

11 comments:

dScR?Be said...

MEHN...... dis ur blog is becoming d hottest joint ever!!!!

mehn.... dis babe, u have correct hookups!!!! Congratulations in advance, LMAO!!!!!!!!!

desperate lady said...

damn chic 1stpet2v9 just said my mind, girl ur blog has always been the joint to me maaaaan.
gosh my heart was beating when u thot it was d ex, i was like o hell naw that nigga didnt.
then u shud have seen how i started jumpin when i found out it was mr U, my very own Mr U. i just love tht guy mehn.
wait a min-who d hell is d 3rd guy? o P pls don't make me mad on vals day i beg u.

P.s-happy vals day honey bunch. wut u doing today?

Miz Arkitect said...

@1stpet2v9: lol wot can i say i keep messing things up. HAppy vals day hon!!!>
@DL: aww thanks !!!. lol he sure didnt. we talked n he said he believes me, i just hope so. (why do i care so much self?) lol 3rd guy: nothing serious @ all. u know that one guy that never gets the message. thats the 3rd guy.
I AM SICK!! SICK ON VALS Day isnt that sad? all thanks to Honeywell. I came down with the flu yesterday been in bed since then. I donno if i am up to anything thou. Mr ex said he had stuff planned b4 the whole call flower drama and was wondering if i was still down. i told him i am ill n wud let him know(dont get mad its nothing, very platonic ) lol i hope.
HAPPY vals day to you too hon. So what you doing?

Miz Arkitect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
desperate lady said...

Girl u r sooooo gonna be happy. I've got jist.

Miz Arkitect said...

@dl:oya update oh in my sick bed i ran to ur blog .... called ur mum? how did it go? wot is it, i am clueless.....or did u do it?? lol ok as u can see my meds are acting upppp

dScR?Be said...

u feeling now.... hope d flu's gone

Miz Arkitect said...

@ HONEYWELL:
1. i hope u didnt
2.aww???
i know what u mean men i felt really bad.
lol @ u n ur public announcement !!!!
know its kinda late, but same to you hon.
@1stpe2v9: thanks love feeling better

Afrobabe said...

I dont think you should bother much about making things right with ur ex...they are exes for a reason...

Miz Arkitect said...

@ afrobabe: lol u dam right

rethots said...

...would sure have thot differently. "They are exes for a reason..." that we can't have a lasting relationship with 'em. But, i think the world is too small not to be (make things) right with anyone. A good one "but just coz i wanted to remain friends with him..." though.