Tuesday, May 27, 2008

- Numero uno -

I CRAVE IT!!
What? I crave sharing my thoughts and feelings.

Finally i know why i feel in love with Mr A , and what i got from him:
the act of shearing my thots and feelings.

I long for this. What exactly?
Oh no I am not sure, but i know I've had it before.
i can feel it.
It seems almost like spiritual closeness.

Complete openness at all level, emotionally, physically, intellectually and even sexually.

Also appreciated, safe, comfortable and finally i have that feeling of @ last, I am home. !!!

O!!!!, and us talking,
simultaneously,
Moves to feelings,
touch,
and then exchange of words.

A conversation going on and on .
Its Amazing how its not hard to find conversation just in words or Sex without conversation . wow the two together with trust and feelings, makes this rare but amazing.

Wanting and longing for this time,
moment to share our thoughts and feelings.
Sometimes keep me awake at night.
What should I call it?

Finally i get it.
When I notice someone Demonstrating Sensitivity of body, heart and mind!!!
Bummm my own sensitivity and strong desire for sharing my thoughts and feelings draws me close.

That's it, Its Communion, simple I Sharing my thoughts and feelings.

12 comments:

doug said...

Hmmm...the sensual expression of emotion. I can relate to that.lol.

doug said...

Note to the reader: I'm first again!!!

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

'That's it, Its Communion, simple I Sharing my thoughts and feelings'
~Wow! I crave that level of intimacy too

Miz Arkitect said...

@ doug: can u ??? lol @ being 1st !!!!
@nigeriandramaqueen: hey thanks for stopping by.... it shall come

O'Dee said...

9cely written.

10ks 4 stopping by my blog.

Sherri said...

hmmmm!
that's a high level of intimacy babe!

Miz Arkitect said...

@oluwadee: thanks !!!! and thanks for also stopping bye !!!!
@ sherri: it sure is ... emmmmmmmmmmm!!! lol

Parakeet said...

Hmm...i love this. Must have taken a lot of thinking. Well done.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ parakeet: aww thanks hon. Not really all I had to figure out was what about me I wanted to write about, and it just kept flowing I guess....

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Wow, well written and for me, the poetically challenged, I actually got it.

Nice.

Sherri said...

update joh!

Miz Arkitect said...

@ SOLOMONSYDELLE: thanks !!! glad you did ..
@ Sherri: u really wanna get tagged again dont u !!!! lol