Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hey !!!!



Hey guys, thanks so much for checking up on me.
Been so lazy to update. wow a whole lot has happened. Its been a mix of the GOOD, the bad and the beautiful lol ... for real, i have been blessed in every way and also had my downs.

my birthday was about a week ago!!!! ( really didnt wanna do anything coz i just didnt wanna think about growing old but hey, its life so i took it as it is and had a fun night with my friends)

Graduation was 3 days ago !!! wooowwww.. finally its over like really my thesis was wonderful, the jury loved it, did I say loved it?? yeah they did lol. i cried right after i left the stage defending my project.It was a cry of joy, relief and satisfaction. everythig came out, just the way i wanted it. I really cant explain this feeling, i tried sooo hard to stop, but it just kept pouring.
It felt good knowing all my hard work was all worth it, all my sleepless night and months of being MIA from Blog vile. lol ... so i gave up, i just let it all out. wow did i feel good after all.
All i cud think about was how much I have always wanted to be an Architect, and how good I am achieving this goal , all thru his grace. The great part was not only did i finish, but i finished well.

Now whats my next step???

10 comments:

doug said...

I'm first....yayyyyyy!!!!! Congratulations on becoming an Architect. The tears were appropriate. Good luck...whatever you do next...

doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
doug said...

I'm second too...double yayyyyyy!!!!!

doug said...

and third....sorry I just never get to be first...

The Activist said...

Congrats on graduation and b'day and welcom back to blogville

Miz Arkitect said...

@ doug : yeah !!!! ur first lol gosh i miss blogville, am so gud @ the first thing lol ...thanks again.
@standtall: thanks

Nice Anon said...

Congrats ooo
next step is getting a job...lol
Glad ur back sha

Sherri said...

congrats babe!
happy belated buffday!
let the dough roll in!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

@NICE ANON: THANKS !!! THATS WHAT EVERYONE IS SAYING LOL
@ SHERRI: thanks !!!!

dScR?Be said...

AHH!! UPDATE FINALLY!! geezz.. i'm excitedd!!