Thursday, May 22, 2008

the truth



I close my eyes, and all i could think of is....
I wanna be there, I hear you calling but its trapped, trapped in a distance place.

You wanna express, all you have in.
wanting to have all you had before, but it needs a fight.
Fight against distance, time and goals,
Fight against culture, principles and ethics.
Fight against all i have written down in front of you.

With all this, you getting lost.
We find little time to share, but my laptop takes your place,
or better still i pass you over for exams and presentations.
And finally I realise i take you for granted,

All i have when people ask about you, is pulled out from the past
Telling stories of how we were , but not how we are
Cos thats all i have.
And then it all makes sense.
I miss you
I vow to spend more time gosh its a lie because life gets in the way
All i can say is
I'm sorry
I ignore you
Yet I don't want you to leave me
Please dont.
Just wait, please wait, I promise I'll come back
I just need to get this done
I can't deal with life if you go
Don't leave me.....you made me

14 comments:

Skinny Hipster... said...

WOW...iThought I knew [[WHO]] it was for but now am ermm a little confused...

P.S. this is really WOW, WOW, WOW...you NEVER beg...NEVER!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

lol emmm u feel u know ALL there is about me dont u ? u soo wish my dear... and that wasnt me begging lol well maybe it is what eva i HAVE A HEART!!!!!!!!!!!

doug said...

I always say people make themselves out to be cold because it makes them seem stronger...
the paradigm is in love...hehehe

Miz Arkitect said...

lol @ doug dot laugh @ me :( where where you? i was hoping for a fist place chant from u lol..... really am not in love. lets just ay i was remembering a first love "wink" lol

Sherri said...

sweet love!
thanks a lot for the tag!
i will def pay u back in full! lol

doug said...

hahaha remembering a first love huh?.... touche!!

Miz Arkitect said...

@ sherri is that a treat ?????? oooo dont push me, it cud be worse... lol
@ dear doug : yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss lol

Sam Oracle said...

You're a beautiful writer.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ oracle: aww thanks !!!

dScR?Be said...

I love... more cos i think its about God...

trybes said...

Beautiful...very beautiful..very strong words encapsulated with very totful and emotion laden..i wish i could still this piece...LOL...

Miz Arkitect said...

@ Trybes: coming from you ??? oh wow feels nice hearing this from the great writer him self !!!...
beautiful things comes out from beautiful minds (honest minds)
I guess when u pour you heart out, its as real as it can get.....
permission granted with a
-The Paradigm- @ the bottom of it lol

trybes said...

soo... i actually succeeded in stealin your poem..have it right on my blog for all to read with your name at the bottom..yes i like it that much!..and thanks for the flatter...

Miz Arkitect said...

aww no you didnt!!! glad you like it. need to go see !!!!