Friday, April 10, 2009

NOT an "I AM BACK" Post lol


- the urban city -
"Acrylic on canvas 24" by 36"
( dont mind my red wall on the background lol)


I Think I jinx my self when ever i do that whole " ooo I am back, sorry i have been gone for long blah blah, coz all that happens is I become MIA again and the circle continues, so lets all pretend i was never gone, ok !! lol

........saw a post on face book about vera's blog, and after going through and reading i finally realized .....
I MISS BLOGGING : ( !!!! it was fun reading through and reading all y'all's comments and i sure did have a good laugh, so i really need to create time for this. I feel its gonna take a whole lot to catch up on ,.. feels more like i am new to blog ville. : (
i am ready thou !!!

update:

Guitar: Quit
well not really quit, just stooped ma lessons lol looking for a new teacher thou learnt how to play 2 1/2 songs, now, can only remember 1 1/2 : (
i really thot this was it men

Love life: in-existence
lol really it is. I kinda cleaned my slate, no strings attached. a whole lot happened in this last 8months that made me realize that's what i just need right about now.

Architecture
: still in love
Loving it more each day. the other day thou, i cried and thot for a sec i was in the wrong discipline ( too late now don't u think?) anyways i guess i went back to my ever refresher (painting) and it brought back the creative side in me, and then i smiled and realized its architecture or nothing really lol

Painting : still in debt to
lol i soo am in debt to painting as in its helps soo much in soo many ways and donno how to repay ... planning on having a show thou, yes!!!!
so my birthday is in May, and its one of those big years that everyone expects you to celebrate
( even thou i am soo running away from that) anyways i guess the only way i would do that is if i make it an art show or sthing since i have been forced to love my pieces. I wouldnt say forced to love. i like them but i just never think they are good enuf to show !!!
so my idea??
" rent a gallery, put up my painting/pottery , and have a show!!! cocktail thingy with my art, friends and miii!!! : ) lol

Grad school: TIRED : (
really i am counting down my days men!!!!

Life: CANT BE BETTER !!! : )

13 comments:

Nice Anon said...

glad you are back. You've been gone for way too long

Good Naija Girl said...

Hurrah! It's my first time here but this was a great summary! I'm off to see if you have any pictures of your paintings on this blog!

Don't make us wait so long for your next post!

Miz Arkitect said...

aww thanx for stopping by Good Naija Girl. The one on this post is actually one of my painting!!
I sure wudnt working on it as i type lol ....
@ Nice Anon: glad i am too : )

Afrobabe said...

That was a long ass break men...from september..

Glad to see you are fine and doing things...lol

Happy Easter

Miz Arkitect said...

@ afrobabe: only you would put the last tyme i blogged out like that !!!
sad isnt it? dam the dates on these things lol
Thanks for always stopping by and happy Easter to you too dear

TRYBES said...

Hey Bruv,..thanks for stoppin by..Thats an awful sweet lot you got there..I could bet my life on paintins..lol...love them so much and wouldnt mind seein some of what you got...even if i'd to take a trip to M.D..if you wouldnt mind being my host..lol....

Happy easter and a very wonderfyl weekend to you...

Miz Arkitect said...

"Hey Bruv"
OMG!! do i write like a dude?: ( i need a pic up or sthing to say LADY !!! : )
Oh wow someone into painting too !!! would love to show, but i most warn you " so i paint to vent, i paint to get inspiration and i paint just coz i love painting lol... i dont think i am good, and i am very abstract. just getting to love my pieces.they say i should lol"
lemmi know how the planning to MD goes : )
Hapy Easter to you too and a lovely weekend...

trybes said...

Oh my bad..i sincerely apologize for that error..Guess i was gettin hyped on some notes here...lol...

As regards the MD plan..that would have to be in private oh...or you want us washin our dirty linen here in public ni?..remember how the Mccain and Obama saga went the other time they sparred over bombin Pakistan on national tv?.. :)

btw

Thanks for the comments on my post,Arch..

Jay said...

long time no see!! welcome bk and happy easter

trybes said...

Yea i love paintins a lot..Anythin arts..anythin that makes you express yourself..freely,willingly and effortlessly..doesnt really matter who likes or not so long as you get it out there...

Its somethin i cant even express here ...Nature and expression are two keys things goin for me....

Miz Arkitect said...

@trybes: thats fyne !!! apology accepted!!! lol @ dirty linen in public...
you welcome. your poems are amazing, they each have a very strong personality ( allow me to say that pls lol)
"feely , willingly and effortless" effortless is the amazing part of it !! it all starts with nature doesnt it? and imagine if we cudnt express our selves?? my brains whould have exploded by now. lol
Thanx for stopping by again!!!

@ wordmerchant: thanx and happy easter to you too!!!! glad to be back : )

trybes said...

Thanks sweetie..for makin my head swell so much that you almost had me knockin them off on a wall cuz an African queen prides in my work...lol...I'm so flattered..Appreciated.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ Trybes: aww you welcome and you soo allowed (you head swelling i mean) lol ...