Monday, September 8, 2008

Update !!!

Where do i start from?
Who or What?
Thats really what my whole trip was all about.
Who: Ma lover !!! : )
What: My summer job( yes i worked in naija. it was amazing. I so wanna go back home and practice as an architect!!!!.

Week One:
Jet lagged for 3 days.
Didnt know what to expect for the holiday by now. considering changing my return date (what in the world was i thinking wanting to stay in naija for 2 month and 2weeks. ok i love naija, but it gets to be a drag and u so counting ur days to leave.

Went to the archi firm i was to work at and really wasn't what i expected, but all that changed.

..... ok really this is all boring WHAT doesnt matter going to WHO!!!....
: )
"wink"

10 comments:

rethots said...

Who: really, 'm all ears.
What: you are very much welcomed. se you know the industry is just beginning to boom?

Skinny Hipster... said...

liar!!!! you need to write about your love escapade in Nigeria!!!

Jadore-Fashion said...

who are u winking ;-)

doug said...

Ok that was a total mix-er up-per.
Anyways, how've you been? I know I know, I've been MIA. Have no idea how it happened.

Afrobabe said...

2 months in naija...I actually miss home...

Afrobabe said...

Happy new year love...

Afrobabe said...

This na abondonment oh...

Miz Arkitect said...

Happy Easter sweetie lol( cant say new year again) big tyme abondonment of blog vile : (

Femi B said...

hey new here but i see you are into architecture. Im an interior architect wishing to move back to naija. Any tips as to where good places to work?

Miz Arkitect said...

Hey Femi B. thanx for stopping by !!!
I soo wanna moev back to Naija too !!!! been doing my research also. i go home every summer and intern @ different firms. Abuja or lagos is a most, they big on the whole modern design !!! would update you n interior design firms as son as i find out !!!! but trust me when i say their are oppurtunities !! a whole lot. all it requires is you drive and creative mind that would blow their minds off and say "Aesthetically Pleasing" : )