Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My lover !!!

In a way better mood than Yesterday : )
Thanx you all for your messages.

I thought I share some of my art works with you guys
since i have nothing to blog about lol ...
I am not an artist, just an art lover that loves
the paint and brushes and wishes she was an artist but can deal
with just being the lover !!! ...
and yeah my photography skills are in-existence as you
can see, and dont mind my red wall on the background of some!!!
ENJOY !!!


- the Festival-
24* 36
Acrylic on canvas
One of my first pieces... Love the colors. Cant remember what was going through my head that day, but it sure looks active lol


-life-
two 18' by 20"
acrylic on canvas


-the lost-
four 11"by 6"
acrylic on canvas

-New Dawn-
two 8"by 20"
Acrylic on canvas
"still in progress"


- the Urban City-
24" by 36"
Acrylic on canvas.

-home-
24"by 36"
acrylic on canvas


-outer ego-
18"by 20"
acyclic and pastel on canvas


-Untitled-
18" by 20"
acrylic on paper


Yep that's right, painting is my lover !!! lol " wink "


5 comments:

Robyn.K.Y said...

NICE ART
I AM AN ART LOVER
IT SEEMS TO GO HAND IN HAND WITH POETRY.

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

the lost, the urban city, home...

definitely appeal to me. Nice. Thanks for sharing!

Buttercup said...

i dont have an eye for art but those sure were beautiful..

glad u r better!

Good Naija Girl said...

You.are.talented.

Keep up these regular meetings with your lover o! ;)

Miz Arkitect said...

@Robyn: 4 sure it does... thanx and also thanx 4 stopping bye!!
@ Solomonsydelle: thanx some of my fav too...
@ Buttercup: thanx
@Good Naija Girl: lol thanx hon... sure wud