Thursday, June 12, 2008

-heavy heart -

I feel heavy, so heavy
This didn't work it made it worse
Its been 3 days and we still giving each other the cold shoulders
In 30min and I am about to leave you here
Oh God I wish i could say I am sorry for Only God knows what

But I don't want to.
Gosh how weird is it going to be when i am leaving
What am I gonna say when I am leaving,
Am I going to give you a hug and say i love you
Am I just gonna walk alway and say bye
What am I gonna do when I leave?

So is it worth it?
I dont think so

My heart has been heavy all along
My heart wanna talk to you soo bad
My heart wanna laugh and crack jokes with you like normal

But this fight isn't making it so.

"....................Paradigm can you imagine what he said"
o o o is that you talking to me.
OH GREAT you went first
lol i know i sound like a lil kid but she made the first move thats all that matter !!!!

aiight wud be back she is talking and laughing with me...
i guess thats her way of saying I AM SORRY lol
thats why i love you !!!! muah

12 comments:

Enigma said...

Im sure im not the first here, but i'll give myself false credit!

Glad someone made the first move! never back out of the opportunity to let someone you really love know how you feel, even if its a last-minute-shoot-yourself-in-the- foot situation afterwards...

its all so you wont have regrets..God forbid! in the words of Ronan Keating..

If tomorrow never comes
Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way to show her every day
That she's my only one
And if my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last
If tomorrow never comes.

Didnt mean to be mushy..sorry

James Tubman said...

miss you boo



pride gets in the way sometimes

is you love for him stronger than your pride

something to really think about

Enigma said...

Another prey to the 'him' assumption! Ha! ha!!

Miz Arkitect said...

@ enigma: muah for being first lol
" in the words of Ronan Keating" lol u funny... keep intouch with ur sensitive side broda !!!! but i think what u wrote is true thou....
@ james Tubman: aww hey hon miss u too!!! how have u been??? yeah a friend told me it was pride too i thot other wise now u say it, maybe i sud reconsider !!! thanks for stopping by again dear. also think i need to make the blog clearer this was actually about me n ma mum ( yeah we had a fight lol)
@ enigma: lol lol ... i wonder why??
maybe that sud be my next blog" why does every one assume a rant is about ones significant other why cant it be just anybody" naa sounds boring again, maybe i wud just be more explicit. i guess the pic didnt help !!!

Enigma said...

Dont make it clear...its the creativity of writing...we (men) just read quickly..im sure a woman would have picked out those details...the clues were there all along..

Hope all's cool with mum now...

Miz Arkitect said...

That's what I thot , u know read btw the linesss... Lol I guess u rite, u guyssss just don't read btw the liness...

Thanks hon, we cool now.... Called her, n we made up!!!

Sherri said...

u stubborn ghel!
i wonder where u got it from!!!

how are u babe?

Miz Arkitect said...

@ sherri: lol emmm not sure maybe her!! Lol am fyne n u?

Nice Anon said...

Glad you lot worked it out

StR8 UP Desiree'D said...

haha, malice with yor mom?! LOL! I hope it's finally worked out!
I love the way you write btw.

Afrobabe said...

Glad that ended well...

Miz Arkitect said...

@str8 up desiree'd: thanks hon.... yeah we both need that some tymes.....

@afrobabe: thanks hon