Sunday, July 15, 2007

the quote

aiight we had this program at church yesterday and at the end the teacher used this quote that was HOT!!! i thot it's was worth shearing

"God give me the POWER to change what i can change

GRACE to accept what i can not change and
WISDOM to know the difference between what
i can change and what i can not change"

it really helped in answering a lot of my questions really there are a whole lot of things and people we can not change so i guess the best we can do is accept it for what it is. defiantly need to apply this in a whole lot of aspect in my life that i would blog on later ......

4 comments:

dScR?Be said...

Ist on THIS!! Take that Neef and Kola!!! hehehehehe

Okay, which man of God? Pastor Osewa? I musta missed that bit... HOLLA!!

Oh he had a youth thingie 2day, it was HAWT, I'll prolly blog my notes down!! U do have a writing TALENT woman!!

Miz Arkitect said...

aww thanks love and yes u missed it, it was really nice... sad i missed the youth one today :( ... looking fwd to reading urs

Anonymous said...

yes girl. That last bit of the program has been a source of inspiration. AM GLAD U ALSO LEARNT FROM IT.

Skinny Hipster... said...

WOW..........SOrry didn't understand what you wrote too busy analyzing what you wrote before then "i thot is was worth shearing " shouldn't it be I THOUGHT IT WAS WORTH SHARING........well, maybe I'm wrong......ha lol