Monday, July 16, 2007

Unfaithful



How i know?
Never spending time with what i call my true love
Never putting you on my priority list
Never setting aside time for just us like i always did
Never maintaining the good communication we used to share

These are what makes me feel this way
These are what makes me realize i am being unfaithful
These are what makes me feel so sad,
These are the things i do to hurt my one true love

We had the best time together
We sheared thoughts and secrets i would never tell anyone
We where together when i didn't want anyone around me
We where together cos.....

You helped me in expressing what i feel in the easiest way
You helped me realizing why i feel in love with you in the first place
You helped me in seeing what i got inside
You helped me in being me and loving every bit of that
you helped me to be where i am today

My love for you was all i could think of
My love for you i don't see no more
My love for you i wish i could have back
My love for you was one i could call true love
My love for you I long for each day
My love, can you forgive my unfaithfulness ?
My love, can you be a part of my life like you used to?

You became a part of me,
And I a part of You
Who are you they ask ??
POETRY !!! :

6 comments:

dScR?Be said...

SHEESH!!!!!!!!!!!!! AJ hon, U ARE IN LOVE!!!
And i love being d first 2 tell u!!! Haba!!! Everyday Everyday
1st it was shoe, then it was clock now its poem.... okay lemme go read it lol

dScR?Be said...

i shud delete my 1st posting but i wudn't...
Very creative poem attempt... I LOVE

Miz Arkitect said...

ahahah lol i knew u where gonna think it was a guy lol . ok i really need to stop blogging is taking the best of my tyme and i am beginning to run out of things to write lol . thanks

Skinny Hipster... said...

awww I like it!!!!!!! WOW pls go back to your 1st love.

dScR?Be said...

Na wa oh... I have 2 beg u 2 update sha....

dScR?Be said...

...na wa oh!
We're back 2 begging u for an update... geez!!