Sunday, July 15, 2007

a lil past midnight !!!!


its 12: 16am and i know i am to be in bed
its 12: 17 am and i am so not passed this one line
its 12:20 am and i just got a text message
its 12: 20am and i am thinking"didn't i say i was going to bed an hr ago??? "

the sad part is .................. i have been waiting on that text message from the time we hung up
the sad part is that text message put a smile on my face
the sad part is i cant control how i feel
the sad part is................... its so unlike miiii


its 12: 23am and i finally get my self to reply you
its 12: 24 am and i am still trying to find the right words
its 12: 25 am and i finally click send
its 12: 26am hold up ............. OH NO not a call

the sad part is i really hate the way you make me feel
the sad part is you actually make me feel normal to others
the sad part is i am not used to this
the sad part is why cant i hide my feeling this tyme?
the sad part is i don't wanna believe i need to open up
the sad part is .................

its 12:38am and you just snapped me out of my thoughts
its 12: 39am and i am still trying to make you realize i was really with you but hold up, that was "in my thots "
its 12: 40am and you finally believe me
its 12:50am and I give an excuse to get off the phone with you
its 12:51am and you wish me good night

the sad part is i really didn't wanna get off the phone
the sad part is i was actually feeling the conversation like i always do
the sad part is now i am hear still thinkin about you
the sad part is i bet you are too coz ............

its 1:00am and i get a text from you saying "thinking about you"
its 1:01am and i am smiling to my self and wondering why the hell i wouldn't give you a chance
its 1:05am and i send you a reply saying" sure we could do lunch tomorrow"
its 1:05am and i am glad i answered the question you asked me at.... 12:42am
its 1:06am and for the first time i am looking fwd to our maybe 5th date
its 1:07am and i am finally realizing maybe you right, .... maybe you are the one

the sad part is .......naa the GOOD thing is i am soooo looking fwd to finding out
the good thing is i feel better not lying to myself about how i feel
the good thing is i am already making up in my head what i wanna wear
the good thing is .....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

its 8:10am and i jumped up realizing i fell asleep thinking about you
its 9:00am and i am at work wishing it was 1:00pm already
its 9:02am and i am replaying all that happened...."a lil past midnight"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Men!!! get a life...lol. just kidding. Gurl, ur falllin big time; hook, line, and excited that u really like someone and arent ashamed to make it known

Miz Arkitect said...

lol u know i defiantly have a life and u dont lol

dScR?Be said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ!!!!!!!!!
Mehn, I feel like we r in a frikking competition and u have beat me HANDS DOWN!!! I LOVE your blog!!! I'm ULTRA Happy 4 u...

Please give dis a chance oh, I want 2 attend wedding SOOONNNNN!!!!
Awwwwwww, I really love AJ!!!!!!

Miz Arkitect said...

naa u know i am right behind you.... lol thanks again and yeah i am considering that fingers crossed lol looking fwd to the blog on the program !!!

rethots said...

There's something about the way you write.

Miz Arkitect said...

@ rethots = like i am talking to my self, or writing in my journal.... what is it ??? thanks for stoppin by !!!